I compare Binance vs Coinbase side-by-side to determine which exchange is the best platform for trading cryptocurrency. My answer may surprise you!
I strategically use Binance and Coinbase together to avoid unnecessary fees while trading crypto. Coinbase is best served as an on-ramp from FIAT to digital currency – and vice versa. For example, I used Coinbase to purchase my first Bitcoin, but send Bitcoin to Binance to trade alt-coins. Whenever I need money back in my bank account, I send my profits from Binance back to Coinbase and transfer to my debit account. It’s that simple!
• REGISTER ON BINANCE: https://www.binance.com/?ref=16888308
Binance is a global cryptocurrency exchange that provides a platform for trading more than 100 cryptocurrencies. Since early 2018, Binance is considered as the biggest cryptocurrency exchange in the world in terms of trading volume.
• Sign up with Coinbase and earn FREE Bitcoin: https://coinbase-consumer.sjv.io/MWaYJ
Coinbase is a digital currency exchange headquartered in San Francisco, California. They broker exchanges of Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, and Litecoin with fiat currencies in approximately 32 countries, and bitcoin transactions and storage in 190 countries worldwide.
Thank You For Watching! 😀
Check out my website!
GET FREE STUFF
• Brave Browser (My Go-To Browser Over Chrome that Pays You to Surf the Web)
• Trezor Hardware Wallet: https://shop.trezor.io/?offer_id=10&aff_id=1472
SAY WHAT’S UP
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/WalktheWireBlog
• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/walkthewireblog/
• Minds: https://www.minds.com/WillWalker
• WhaleShares: https://whaleshares.io/@willwalker
• Peepeth: https://peepeth.com/WillWalker
SHARE THE LOVE
• Donate Ether: 0x4b5D7773Fd81cC02cfc3AFb2bf14393BE44EAC7D
• Donate Bitcoin: 327aY8eTDiDjxBahTLHXsnR6e8JvAYxr81
• Donate Litecoin: MKH5KfxRvP2gEqcczMug9dvaRECusw3Pcn
DISCLAIMER: I am not a financial advisor nor am I giving financial advice. You should not take my opinion as financial advice. This is my opinion only. You should always do your own research and understand the risks of investing. Don’t risk more than you’re willing to lose!!!