Binance exchange tutorial: how to sell on binance. I sold all my binance coins for bitcoins.
Register on binance: https://www.binance.com/register.html?ref=10206122
Subscribe ⇨ https://www.youtube.com/c/cryptominingchannel?sub_confirmation=1
Bitcoin has shown some great potential, so I exchanged my binance coins for bitcoins. The rest I will keep for now.
What is binance? Binance is a popular, top 20 Chinese cryptocurrency exchange. They have a high volume in binance, NEO and GAS. All interesting currencies. Good to know: if you put NEO on your binance wallet, you get free GAS. The exchange has their own cryptocurrency called binance (BNB coin). NEO is a share that pays out dividend every 5 minute which you can exchange back into bitcoin, or you just keep it. 1 NEO generates minimal 1 GAS in 22 years. But 2000 NEO is 1 GAS coin a day, which is worth $30 currently. Pretty sweet right?
Now back to the binance exchange. Here are some of their features:
– Safety and stability (multi-tier and multi-cluster system architecture)
– Multi-Device Support (web browsers, Android, HTML5, WeChat, and other platforms)
– High Performance: Binance can process 1.4 million orders each second.
– Multi-Language Support (Chinese, English, Japanese, and Korean)
– High Liquidity
– Multiple Coin Support
– Strong team led by Changpeng Zhao (experience in Wall Street and with a track record of successful startups)
– Proven product
– Superior Technology: Binance is capable of processing 1.4 million orders per second, making it one of the fastest exchange in the market today
– ICO exchange: you can use your binance coins to invest in new ICO’s directly from within your binance account
Besides trading cryptocurrencies, you can mine cryptocurrencies as well.
↪ Start mining your own cryptocurrencies from as little as $25 up to $500:
★ OPTION A: Join as a member and start mining ($25 to $500 retail mining contracts):
Coinbase exchange: https://www.coinbase.com/join/5911da7d5363ba88c42c3d29
Start trading on Binance: https://www.binance.com/register.html?ref=10206122
Protect your coins on a ledger nano s hardware wallet: https://www.ledgerwallet.com/r/eb72
↪ All Playlists:
⚠️ DISCLAIMER ⚠️: The information in this video is an opinion and is for informational purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice, nor does it represent any entity’s opinion but my own. Seek a duly licensed professional for investment advice. I am not guaranteeing you gains on your investment and the content I produce is my own personal approach, opinion and strategy in this highly speculative market. Past results don’t guarantee future results.
Some of these links are affiliate links where I’ll earn a small commission if you make a purchase at no additional cost to you.